The Selkie has a long tradition of proudly championing traditionally marginalised voices. As part of our efforts, we are excited to announce that we have nominated several contributions for the 2024 Best of the Net anthology. Best of the Net, a project created by Sundress Publications, is an annual publication which highlights the best writing published online in the previous year. More information about the project is available here.
For 2024, The Selkie is nominating the following contribution in the following categories:
- “Life is what you make it” by Abigail Ottley
- “Outside the Lines” by Amanda Coleman White
- “Watchers” by Özge Lena
- “The Tree that Killed Chuck Moulton* Is Gone!” by Stephen Barile
- “Lightener of Stars” by Dylan Willoughby
- “Hiatus” by Shikha Sawhney Lamba
We would like to congratulate all nominees and thank them for trusting us with their work! Follow the links above to read this year’s amazing nominations.