The Selkie is volunteer-run and does not profit from sales. Any money we make is reinvested into the company to help us cover essential running costs and to set up events, services and more for underrepresented writers.
If you appreciate the work we do, please consider donating. You can offer a one-time donation or set up a monthly donation.
Your donation will go towards:
- Sponsorships for writers on low income to access our events and services
- Paying authors and specialists to host events or join panels
- Setting up low-cost writing workshops and masterclasses
- Covering annual website hosting and domain costs
- Required software (e.g. Zoom)
If you’d like your donation to go towards something specific, please get in touch with us at contact [at] theselkie.co.uk.